Boneless Strip Sirloin - Otherwise known as the "NEW YORK STRIP".
This is our choice for a best bet on the grill. Look for a well-marbled cut, it'll be exploding with flavor and if grilled correctly, will be juicy to the last mouthfull.
Rib Eye, PORTERHOUSE & Flank
1. Before grilling any steak, make sure to bring it up to room temperature.
2. Rub oil on grill grate priorm to starting the grill.
3. Season the meat (if you like it that way), an hour before grilling, but don't salt them until after they hit the grill. Salt draws out moisture and will dry out the steaks if added too soon!
4. For Rib eye, Porterhouse, and Strip steaks, a good rule of thumb is to gill them on first side for approx. 6 minutes before flipping over for additional 6 minutes. Flip the steaks only once (flank is the exception), so they can "caramelize", forming a crust to keep the juices inside.
5. Make sure you use tongs when flipping steaks, using a fork will puncture the meat, allowing juices to escape.